Where to watch and stream PSG against Ajaccio on TV and online in the United States, United Kingdom & India
Paris Saint-Germain will be looking to extend their lead at the top of the table in Ligue 1 with a win against Ajaccio on Friday. The defending champions head into this fixture with a three-point lead at the top.
Christophe Galtier’s team is unbeaten so far this season. They have won nine out of their 11 league games and beat title rivals Marseille 1-0 in their last outing, thanks to a first-half goal by Neymar. Ajaccio, who are 18th in the standings, face a monumental task of taking three points off the defending champions.
Which TV channel is the game on and how can you stream it live online? CBS Sports brings you everything you need to know.
Where to watch AC Ajaccio vs PSG live stream online
In the United States (U.S.), the game can be watched on beIN Sports.
In the United Kingdom (UK), the game will be telecast on BT Sport 4 and it can be streamed in the BT Sport app.
In India, the match can be watched on Sports 18, with steaming available on Voot Select
What time is the AC Ajaccio vs Paris Saint-Germain match for Ligue 1 2022?
This is the start time of the game AC Ajaccio vs Paris Saint-Germain on October 21st in several countries:
- Argentina: 4:00 PM on Star+.
- Bolivia: 3:00 PM on Star+.
- Brazil: 4:00 PM on Star+.
- Chile: 4:00 PM on Star+.
- Colombia: 2:00 PM on Star+.
- Ecuador: 2:00 PM on Star+.
- United States (ET): 3:00 PM on beIN SPORTS.
- Spain: 9:00 PM.
- Mexico: 2:00 PM on Star+ and ESPN3.
- Paraguay: 4:00 PM on Star+.
- Peru: 3:00 PM on Star+.
- Uruguay: 4:00 PM on Star+.
Ajaccio vs PSG date & kick-off time
- Game: Ajaccio vs PSG
- Date: October 21, 2022
- Kick-off: 8:00pm BST / 3.00pm ET / 12:30am IST (Oct 22)
- Venue: Stade François Coty
PSG squad and team news
Sergio Ramos will serve his ban in this fixture and hence, remains unavailable for selection. Neymar is also suspended for the game due to an accumulation of yellow cards. Christophe Galtier will also be without Danilo Pereira, Presnel Kimpembe, Nuno Mendes, and Renato Sanches who all continue to remain sidelined for the French champions.
PSG predicted XI: Donnarumma; Hakimi, Mukiele, Marquinhos, Bernat; Verratti, Vitinha, Ruiz; Messi; Mbappe, Ekitike
- Position: Players
- Goalkeepers: Rico, Navas, Donnarumma
- Defenders: Hakimi, Ramos, Kimpembe, Marquinhos, Bernat, Diallo, Mendes, Mukiele
- Midfielders: Verratti, Paredes, Danilo Pereira, Vitinha, R. Sanches
- Forwards: Mbappe, Neymar, Sarabia, Messi, Ekitike
Ajaccio Team News and Squad
Ajaccio boss Olivier Pantaloni will welcome defender Ismael Diallo and forward Cyrille Bayala back into the lineup following their one-game bans. Romain Hamouma, Yoann Touzghar, and Qazim Laci are all sidelined due to injuries while Fernand Mayembo is a doubt for the game.
Ajaccio predicted XI: Leroy; Youssouf, Gonzalez, Avinel, Diallo; Bayala, Marchetti, Coutadeur, Belaili; El Idrissy, Moussiti-Oko
- Position: Players
- Goalkeepers: Leroy, Sollacaro, Quilichini
- Defenders: Alphonse, Vidal, Diallo, Youssouf, Avinel, Gonzalez, Alhadhur, Mayembo, Kone
- Midfielders: Laci, Marchetti, Barreto, Coutadeur, Chabrolle, Cimignani, Mangani, Spadanuda, Mehdi
- Forwards: Bevic, Bayala, Nouri, Idrissy, Touzghar, Hamouma, Botue, N’Diaye